Description of job position
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls in the Slovak language.
- Welcoming and ushering visitors and/or guiding them to employees with whom business is to be conducted.
- Recording details about visitors in the guestbook or information system.
- Issuing and collecting passes upon the arrival/departure of visitors.
- Performing routine administrative work.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Receptionist I - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,183 - 2,110 EUR
Porter, Information Staff
1,634 - 2,249 EUR
1,282 - 2,766 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,682 - 2,285 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,512 - 18,433 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.