Description of job position
- Assembling and dismantling metal body parts and cabinets.
- Straightening damaged bodywork using a straightening bench.
- Producing complex sheet metal body parts and cabinets of road vehicles, rail vehicles and machines.
- Using and operating tools and equipment for sheet metal working.
- Glazing bodywork windows and cabinets for sealing profiles.
- Sorting door and cover gaps, checking their tightness.
- Sorting and repairing cover, window and door closing mechanisms.
- Gas welding, arc welding in a CO2 atmosphere, oxygen cutting.
Position Vehicle Body Repairer - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,214 - 2,230 EUR
2,015 - 3,172 EUR
Vehicle Body Repairer
1,934 - 3,121 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,065 - 3,203 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,102 - 18,941 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.