Description of job position
- Managing the operation of one or more online stores.
- Responsibility for meeting the defined business and marketing objectives.
- Managing, leading, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Proposing new website functions.
- Designing advertising campaigns to increase profits.
- Evaluating the success of advertising campaigns.
- Searching for new business partners.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers and business partners.
Position E-Commerce Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
869 - 2,180 EUR
3,471 - 5,477 EUR
2,409 - 6,849 EUR
HR Business Partner
3,263 - 6,144 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,234 - 18,180 EUR