Description of job position
- Developing computer and mobile applications in the C# programming language.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position C# Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
2,748 - 4,948 EUR
2,315 - 5,377 EUR
Security & Protection
2,426 - 5,539 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.