Description of job position
- Analysing the customer requirements.
- Designing the technical architecture of information systems according to the created specification.
- Defining the property price and return on investments.
- Managing and guiding a team of programmers and other employees involved in the project.
- Responsibility for selecting an appropriate software and hardware infrastructure.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Architect - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
3,464 - 6,788 EUR
3,827 - 6,652 EUR
2,703 - 8,044 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.