Description of job position
- Designing, developing and updating the security policies of the company in the area of information technology.
- Ensuring the operation and configuration of security systems.
- Testing and analysing the level of protection of information systems.
- Identifying and evaluating security risks, threats and intrusions; implementing measures to eliminate them.
- Providing advice on information technology security.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Security Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,214 - 2,230 EUR
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing, Advertising, PR
3,575 - 5,309 EUR
IT Security Specialist
3,245 - 6,079 EUR
3,451 - 5,712 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,102 - 18,941 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.