Description of job position
- Repairing PCs, laptops, mainframes, servers and peripherals.
- Determining causes of problems and their immediate removal.
- Installing new or replacing outdated and dysfunctional motherboards, processors, graphic adapters, memory modules, hard drives, optical drives, sound and network cards and other computer components.
- Installing and reinstalling operating systems and software applications.
- Removing computer viruses, spyware, spam and other malicious applications.
- Updating antivirus software, antispyware and security patches.
- Communicating with customers, providing expert advice and consultations.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Service Technician - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,026 - 3,466 EUR
1,882 - 3,775 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,146 - 3,422 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.