Description of job position
- Installation and administration of computer servers and workstations.
- Installing, reinstalling and updating licensed software; keeping records on purchased licences.
- Performing regular system and software audits.
- Analysing system logs and identifying possible irregularities.
- Optimising the system operation and performance.
- Managing the rights of access to the computer network with an emphasis on safeguarding of sensitive data from unauthorised access.
- Responsibility for the controlled access to the Internet and securing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Carrying out regular back-ups of electronic data.
- Providing methodological support to employees regarding the software and hardware equipment usage.
- Solving technical problems.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Systems Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
2,706 - 4,149 EUR
2,532 - 4,319 EUR
2,039 - 4,749 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.