Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the leasing department within the company.
- Responsibility for the business results of the entrusted department.
- Finding and attracting new clients and maintaining good relations with them.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Training new recruits.
- Finding and designing courses and trainings for subordinate staff.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Participating in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Solving non-standard situations in the workplace.
Position Leasing Director - Leasing in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
850 - 3,034 EUR
5,179 - 11,627 EUR
3,535 - 14,453 EUR
5,534 - 11,373 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,977 - 18,294 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.