Description of job position
- Seeking out, selecting, and training new sales team members.
- Leading and motivating the team members.
- Reviewing the activities of the team members in order to detect and draw attention to any shortcomings.
- Increasing the qualifications of the team members through trainings, courses, workshops, etc.
- Responsibility for the accomplished results of the team members and the implementation of business plans.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Business Group Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,214 - 2,230 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,381 - 12,992 EUR
Business Group Manager
2,842 - 11,148 EUR
4,035 - 9,644 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,102 - 18,941 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.