Description of job position
- Managing, leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Providing legal support, analyses and consulting to the company management.
- Drafting, commenting and editing contracts.
- Monitoring legislative changes at the national and European levels.
- Cooperating with state authorities.
- Representing the company in litigation and administrative proceedings.
Position Head of the Legal Department - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,158 - 2,202 EUR
Call Centre Director
3,622 - 10,617 EUR
Head of the Legal Department
4,770 - 10,411 EUR
3,790 - 10,536 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,386 - 19,224 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.