Description of job position
- Assisting in reducing the health consequences in emergency conditions, contingencies, and rescue operations.
- Communicating with the emergency service despatched.
- Monitoring patient’s vital signs.
- Administering first aid to injured people involved in accidents, natural disasters, etc.
- Cooperating in extricating injured people after accidents, etc.
- Providing medicines, specialised material, and pharmaceuticals.
- Providing emergency health care, e.g. resuscitation, stopping the bleeding, etc.
Position Ambulance Paramedic - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,181 - 2,228 EUR
Public Administration, Self-governance
2,321 - 4,402 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,490 - 3,645 EUR
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
2,795 - 4,148 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,320 - 19,502 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.