Description of job position
- Providing continuous care to sick, helpless and immobile clients.
- Helping to meet their basic life needs.
- Heating and serving of food and drinks, feeding clients.
- Assistance with dressing/undressing and personal hygiene.
- Activation of clients with regard to their personal interests.
- Accompanying clients during doctor appointments, walks, visits to authorities etc.
- Performing of minor housework.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
1,069 - 2,339 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,169 - 2,657 EUR
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
1,429 - 2,244 EUR
1,299 - 2,532 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,914 - 18,099 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.