Description of job position
- Being responsible for the professional standard of health care provided in the hospital.
- Managing and supervising head nurses and managing health care staff in cooperation with department heads.
- Ensuring the filling of staff positions in the hospital in cooperation with department heads.
- Being responsible for the organisation, quality and efficiency of health care provided.
- Being responsible for adherence to professional and ethical methods of health care.
- Creating training plans and ensuring the training of subordinate employees.
- Handling patient complaints in cooperation with the legal department.
Position Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
2,026 - 4,286 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,530 - 3,790 EUR
2,014 - 4,215 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.