Description of job position
- Conducting periodic examinations of patients.
- Instructing patients on proper cleaning of teeth, interdental spaces and oral caries.
- Removing tartar and pigment coating.
- Taking and evaluating X-rays.
- Fluoridating teeth, polishing dentures and dental enamel.
- Providing advice on the prevention of tooth decay and related illnesses.
Position Dental Hygienist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,183 - 2,110 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,863 - 3,703 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,496 - 3,164 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
1,799 - 3,811 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,512 - 18,433 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.