Description of job position
- Conducting periodic examinations of patients.
- Instructing patients on proper cleaning of teeth, interdental spaces and oral caries.
- Removing tartar and pigment coating.
- Taking and evaluating X-rays.
- Fluoridating teeth, polishing dentures and dental enamel.
- Providing advice on the prevention of tooth decay and related illnesses.
Position Dental Hygienist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
2,077 - 3,561 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,502 - 3,274 EUR
2,306 - 3,474 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.