Description of job position
- Examining the teeth and their position, examining dental tissue, gums, dentures, etc.
- Drilling the openings in tooth tissue depending on the extent of the dental caries found.
- Filling the drilled openings in teeth with amalgam, composite resin, or porcelain dental fillings.
- Application of local anaesthetics in the form of injections before painful procedures.
- Extracting teeth, blood vessels, and nerves.
- Providing X-rays of the mouth.
- Providing tooth enamel whitening.
Position Dentist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,181 - 2,228 EUR
3,791 - 8,758 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
3,880 - 9,830 EUR
3,863 - 8,909 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,320 - 19,502 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.