Description of job position
- Diagnosing acute and chronic illnesses within general medicine with subsequent therapy and recommendations for therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Close co-operation with other specialist doctors.
- Collecting samples for haematology and biochemical tests, swabs for cultivation.
- Recording the results of exams into a patient's health card, keeping ambulatory care records along with nurses.
- Assigning points and recording individual health procedures for contracted health insurers.
Position Doctor - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,214 - 2,230 EUR
5,202 - 10,338 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
4,371 - 12,482 EUR
4,987 - 12,106 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,102 - 18,941 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.