Description of job position
- Diagnosing acute and chronic illnesses within general medicine with subsequent therapy and recommendations for therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Close co-operation with other specialist doctors.
- Collecting samples for haematology and biochemical tests, swabs for cultivation.
- Recording the results of exams into a patient's health card, keeping ambulatory care records along with nurses.
- Assigning points and recording individual health procedures for contracted health insurers.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Doctor - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,264 - 2,320 EUR
Regional / Area Manager
3,333 - 9,974 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
3,802 - 7,971 EUR
2,824 - 9,918 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,194 - 19,662 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.