Description of job position
- Laboratory testing according to standard analytical methods.
- Receiving and accepting samples of biological material.
- Operating diagnostic equipment in the laboratory.
- Evaluating results and detecting changes in the physiological and pathological conditions.
- Preparing medical documentation related to test results.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Medical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,264 - 2,320 EUR
1,606 - 3,651 EUR
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
1,819 - 3,375 EUR
1,905 - 3,193 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,194 - 19,662 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.