Description of job position
- Providing assistance during specialised medical procedures and examinations.
- Measuring and monitoring patient vital signs and functions.
- Administering injections and prescribed medications to patients.
- Collecting samples of biological materials.
- Ordering preventative check-ups and examinations for patients.
- Administering health records and documentation.
- Washing, disinfecting, and sterilising medical instruments and aids.
- Providing first aid in an emergency.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Nurse - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,264 - 2,320 EUR
Machine Operator, Machinist
Construction & Real Estate
1,969 - 3,333 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,370 - 3,221 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,911 - 3,677 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,194 - 19,662 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.