Description of job position
- Checking prosthetic products and semi-products.
- Processing leather (rawhide) and lining materials manually and using machinery.
- Making orthopaedic devices using machinery.
- Joining orthopaedic materials by hand and machine sewing, riveting (solid bonding with metal components), etc.
- Adjusting orthopaedic parts made from wood, leather, plastics, and other natural materials.
- Making soft bandages and combined orthopaedic inserts.
- Making orthopaedic shoes on the basis of prescriptions.
Position Orthopedic Technician - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,264 - 2,320 EUR
2,901 - 4,698 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,327 - 5,543 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,977 - 6,033 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,194 - 19,662 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.