Description of job position
- Performing expert activities in the area of primary prevention, protection, support, and strengthening of public health.
- Performing state health supervision in the field of environment and working environment, occupational health, the creation and protection of healthy living and working conditions of children and youth, and on workplaces with ionising radiation.
- Monitoring and statistical analysis of environmental factors and health characteristics.
- Performing specialised tasks within the public health surveillance.
- Performing activities in the area of health counselling and education.
Position Public Health Administrator - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
1,552 - 3,126 EUR
Public Health Administrator
Medicine & Social Care
1,267 - 3,508 EUR
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,453 - 3,320 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.