Description of job position
- Independent specialised professional work during standard skiagraphic and skiascopic examinations.
- Assisting with non-standard radiological operations using complex instrumentation.
- Developing and processing of film material in the darkroom.
- Performing CT and MR examinations and assisting in CT-guided intervention (biopsy and drainage).
- Processing CT and MR image documentation and its recording on electronic media.
- Informing the patient about the nature, preparation, duration, and potential risks of examination as well as the time of receiving the results.
Position Radiology Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
School Canteen Manager
Education, Science & Research
2,039 - 3,263 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,585 - 3,768 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,643 - 3,694 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.