Description of job position
- Examining the health of animals, determining diagnoses.
- Examining and removing tissues and biological materials.
- Prescribing and administering drugs to animals.
- Performing minor and major surgeries.
- Vaccinating animals against diseases, treating them for parasites.
- Sterilising animals.
- Euthanising animals.
- Providing advice to owners and keepers of animals regarding proper nutrition.
Position Veterinarian - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,214 - 2,230 EUR
3,294 - 5,635 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,837 - 6,321 EUR
2,555 - 7,079 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,102 - 18,941 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.