Description of job position
- Examining the health of animals, determining diagnoses.
- Examining and removing tissues and biological materials.
- Prescribing and administering drugs to animals.
- Performing minor and major surgeries.
- Vaccinating animals against diseases, treating them for parasites.
- Sterilising animals.
- Euthanising animals.
- Providing advice to owners and keepers of animals regarding proper nutrition.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Veterinarian - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,264 - 2,320 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,863 - 4,623 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,946 - 6,012 EUR
2,847 - 4,840 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,194 - 19,662 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.