Description of job position
- Operating and monitoring the operation of one or more pieces of equipment on the production line.
- Adding materials to pieces of equipment as needed and removing such materials if there is any excess.
- Checking the in-process and finished products using measurement instruments.
- Halting the production line operation in case of insufficient quality products.
- Producing finished products, finishing in-process products.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Machine Operator - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,158 - 2,202 EUR
2,167 - 3,751 EUR
2,065 - 3,646 EUR
1,908 - 4,113 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,386 - 19,224 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.