Description of job position
- Conducting and evaluating time studies to determine how much time, labour, and machinery is needed to carry out individual work tasks.
- Determining the amount of time, labour, and machinery needed to carry out various work tasks.
- Creating work standards and norms.
- Detecting inefficiencies in the production process and taking measures to eliminate them in the future.
- Creating new work standards and norms, leading to increased work productivity.
- Analysing the implementation of labour standards.
Position Production Standard Setter - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,158 - 2,202 EUR
Health and Safety Officer
Security & Protection
1,982 - 4,359 EUR
Production Standard Setter
2,186 - 4,095 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,824 - 4,588 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,386 - 19,224 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.