Description of job position
- Managing the quality management system in the company developed on the basis of international ISO standards.
- Gradual and continuous monitoring of documentation system applications.
- Supporting the application of the quality management system on the basis of requirements of ISO standards.
- Cooperating on the concept and design of quality policy, environmental policy, and directives of the company.
- Taking part in determining the quality objectives, development goals, as well as their subsequent implementation.
Position ISO Specialist - Quality Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,181 - 2,228 EUR
Special Needs Teacher
Education, Science & Research
2,602 - 4,434 EUR
2,619 - 4,616 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,292 - 4,407 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,320 - 19,502 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.