Description of job position
- Exposing and investigating crimes, misdemeanours and offences.
- Interrogation of eye witnesses and suspects, taking notes.
- Writing statements and other records.
- Issuing, writing, and collecting fines for traffic offences.
- Using specific coercive means to detain suspects/perpetrators while limiting their personal freedom.
- Instructing detained persons of their rights.
- Driving motor vehicles and motorcycles.
- Participating in meetings, lectures, and programmes focused on preventing crime.
Position Police Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
869 - 2,180 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
2,095 - 4,659 EUR
Security & Protection
2,286 - 4,433 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
2,249 - 4,548 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,234 - 18,180 EUR