Description of job position
- Typical activities carried out in the position.
- Cutting hair with hairdressing scissors and hair trimmers according to the individual requirements from clients.
- Washing hair, massaging the scalp.
- Combing, brushing, hot-combing and drying hair.
- Dyeing, highlighting and toning hair.
- Providing water, blow-drying and permanent waves.
- Shaving and trimming beards and moustaches.
- Providing advice to clients regarding the hair care.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
Position Hairdresser - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
1,069 - 2,339 EUR
1,449 - 2,857 EUR
1,379 - 2,757 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,138 - 3,298 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,914 - 18,099 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.