Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing, directing, and acting on behalf of the company.
- Responsibility for the ongoing implementation and achieving the defined financial plan.
- Inspecting the process compliance in the company.
- Designing the short-term and long-term strategy of the company.
- Designing and approving new opportunities to gain profit.
- Representing the company at important business meetings and negotiations.
- Communicating with members of the senior management of the company and other departments.
- Completing and sending regular reports to the parent company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chief Executive Officer - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,214 - 2,230 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
4,371 - 12,482 EUR
4,987 - 12,106 EUR
3,546 - 14,437 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,102 - 18,941 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.