Description of job position
- Approving the publication of commercially interesting books, their titles, cover designs, and technical specifications at the regular meetings of the publisher’s editorial board.
- Leading meetings of the editorial board.
- Reviewing the work of subordinates.
- Negotiating contractual terms and signing contracts with authors, illustrators, copyright holders, printers, etc.
- Ensuring the allocation of ISBN numbers to published books.
- Responsibility for the distribution of published books to distributors, bookstores, and online stores.
- Attending book fairs, book launches, signings, etc.
Position Publishing House Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,214 - 2,230 EUR
Education, Science & Research
5,175 - 7,751 EUR
Publishing House Director
3,233 - 10,192 EUR
Call Centre Director
3,183 - 10,387 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,102 - 18,941 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.