Description of job position
- Organising the work of the sales team.
- Visiting strategic customers, conducting business negotiations.
- Strategic planning of costs and revenues (creation, analysis, prediction).
- Management of receivables and inventory.
- Upgrading and improving the company processes.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
869 - 2,180 EUR
Business Group Manager
3,075 - 10,486 EUR
4,293 - 9,648 EUR
3,852 - 9,234 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,234 - 18,180 EUR