Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the technical department in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Monitoring trends and launching new technologies into production.
- Drawing up a budget and monitoring its use.
- Cooperating in calling for tenders for the supply of materials, goods and services.
- Conducting business negotiations in order to achieve the lowest possible price of materials, goods and services.
- Selecting suitable suppliers and their evaluation.
Position Technical Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
869 - 2,180 EUR
Business Development Manager
3,589 - 8,816 EUR
4,163 - 8,675 EUR
2,746 - 10,354 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,234 - 18,180 EUR