Description of job position
- Welcoming guests arriving at the hotel.
- Helping guests when getting in and out of their vehicle, and opening doors.
- Loading and unloading luggage to/from the vehicle.
- Helping guests to carry their luggage.
- Guiding guests to their hotel rooms and presenting the equipment rooms.
- Responding to the commonly posed questions from guests, and solving problems.
Position Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,214 - 2,230 EUR
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,117 - 2,645 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,253 - 2,795 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,390 - 2,618 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,102 - 18,941 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.