Description of job position
- Welcoming guests arriving at the hotel.
- Helping guests when getting in and out of their vehicle, and opening doors.
- Loading and unloading luggage to/from the vehicle.
- Helping guests to carry their luggage.
- Guiding guests to their hotel rooms and presenting the equipment rooms.
- Responding to the commonly posed questions from guests, and solving problems.
Position Hotel Porter - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
1,069 - 2,339 EUR
Agricultural Equipment Operator
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,449 - 2,423 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,244 - 2,797 EUR
1,323 - 2,696 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,914 - 18,099 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.