Description of job position
- Transporting people within urban, suburban, long distance, international and special services.
- Stopping at bus stops in accordance with the current timetable and on request.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the bus.
- Operating the electronic till and issuing tickets to passengers.
- Operating the air conditioning, heating and lighting on the bus.
- Recharging smart cards (excluding urban and special services).
- Accepting and dispensing cash from and to the passengers.
- Putting oversized luggage into the luggage compartment of the bus (except urban services).
- Keeping the bus clean and tidy.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Bus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,201 - 2,158 EUR
1,918 - 3,618 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,094 - 3,455 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,297 - 3,086 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,488 - 19,648 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.