Description of job position
- Transporting passengers in the scope of urban public transport.
- Stopping the bus at stops in accordance with the existing timetable and on request.
- Stopping at bus stops in accordance with the current timetable and on request.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the trolleybus.
- Operating the electronic till and issuing tickets to passengers.
- Accepting and disbursing cash to passengers.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the trolleybus.
Position Trolleybus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
869 - 2,180 EUR
Education, Science & Research
2,187 - 2,768 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,741 - 3,391 EUR
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
1,557 - 3,648 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,234 - 18,180 EUR